Why is an Home better than a stair lift?
- Space saving design (0.9sq m).
- Keep stair ways clear of obstruction.
- Can fit almost anywhere in a room.
Aesthetically pleasing design.
- Standard compliant (BS 5900:2012).
- Minimal building works.
Quiet 'whisper' hydraulics.
- Easy to operate.
- Far more luxurious.
Features and Options
- Free standing tracks eliminate the need for a load-bearing wall, wider choice of lift locations.
- Delivered flat packed for ease of transport and entry into the home where the lift is assembled by Wessex trained engineers.
- Door can be handed right or left to suit the user and the room.
- Illuminated internal push button controls designed for ease of use.
- Audible alarm with battery back-up for use in an emergency.
- Sensors prevent movement if obstructed.
- Rated load capacity of 250kg. Heavier and larger options possible for wheelchair users.
- Wireless control for added convenience.
- Power operated door.