Why Choose a VE?
- Allows a parent to travel with a child.
- Can transport a wheelchair user and carer.
- Functionally designed.
- Free standing - no wall required.
- Standard compliant (BS 5900:2012).
- Speedy installation (1-2 days).
- Customisable interior.
- A range of colour options.
- Offers an alternative to an open car lift.
Which model is for you?
There are many factors to consider when selecting a specific Wessex model, but a good place to start is by looking at what you need out of the lift and what each model can do for you. For example, if you need to transport a wheelchair and carer up and down stairs, the VE15 and VE25 aren't for you. Take a look at the list below and see which apply to you;
- VE15 - Compact lift (seated), lifting up to 3m
- VE31 - Standard lift, lifting up to 3m
- VE36 - Large lift, lifting up to 3m
- VE38 - Extra large lift, lifting up to 3m
- VE25 - Compact lift (seated), lifting up to 3.5m
- VE51 - Standard lift, lifting up to 3.5m
- VE56 - Large lift, lifting up to 3.5m
- VE58 - Extra large lift, lifting up to 3.5m